by admin

T25 Workout Online Stream

1. T25 Workout Online Stream
  2. Focus T25 Workout Online Free

本是Insanity教练Shaun T最新健身操作品 FOCUS T25 WORKOUT是Insanity教练Shaun T最新健身操作品,这套有氧健身操按强度递增顺序分为的Alpha、Beta、Gamma三个阶段,每天仅需25五分,每周仅需5天就能达到你想要的健身效果,尤其适合想要减肥健身但时间紧张的男女人士。.

T25

This is my here. Today I started my very first day of Focus T25. I want to start a blog journal of my so that I can track my results and share with others who are looking to get in shape with the T25 workout program. Today is the first workout called “Cardio” but before I dive into the workout routine let me share with you what inspired me to do this. Yesterday, I was at the Mall shopping with my wife and trying on some new clothes. (Apparently, my clothes are out-dated and I need to get with the times).

But, as I was trying on clothes and looking in the mirror I didn’t like what I saw. I hardly recognized myself and wondered what happened to me?

I really let myself go I’m sure you can relate if you’re married with children. I think something happens when you get married and have kids that you focus less attention on yourself and more on your family.

Focus T25 Workout Online Free

This is not necessarily a bad thing for the family, but not taking care of your own health is also not a good thing. So needless to say I made a commitment to myself that I would get back into shape starting with the T25 program. I decided to start with the T25 program because it only requires a commitment of 25 minutes a day. My usual excuse to myself is that “I don’t have enough time to workout.” But, with less than 30 minutes I really don’t have an excuse. It’s also a 2 month program (unless I want to take on the T25 Gamma challenge). I figure if I can commit myself to an 8 week program that it could change my life.